Découvrez Collioure: A Calmer St Tropez
Soleil et Santé: A wellness retreat for the senses
September 12-18, 2016
Brrr today it officially felt like winter. Perhaps it's time to imagine yourself relaxing on a Mediterranean beach. This September that dream can become a reality. As part of next year's Soleil et Santé wellness retreat, we will exploring the charming village of Collioure. Situated 20 minutes from the Spanish border, it was once the preferred vacation spot of artists such as Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse as well as being the birth place of Fauvism. Because of its closeness to Spain, Collioure offers a lovely mixture of French and Catalan influences.
Where the Pyrénées meet the Mediterranean, and the sun shines 320 days of the year - Collioure is simply the jewel of Languedoc-Roussillon!
Some of our Highlights for the Day at Collioure Include
- Breathtaking beach and yoga
- Explore the 13th century Chateau Royal de Collioure
- Discover the unique shops and art galleries along narrow cobbled streets
- Notre Dame des Anges, the world's only church built below sea level
- Follow the Fauvism Art Trail along many of the building walls throughout the village
- Amazing seafood and traditional Mediterranean cuisine at Le Jardin Collioure
The Day on the farm is only one of the amazing days you will experience on our 2016 retreat!
Wellness Retreat Cost*
$1950 per person OR $3700 per couple (a $200 savings)
*Includes lodgings, daily meals, yoga, all excursions, spa treatments and local transport. Does not include airfare, train or personal expenses.
To Register This yoga and wellness retreat is limited to 8 participants. A non-refundable deposit of $500 will reserve each participant spot. Please register by June 1, 2015. Balance is due by August 1, 2015, and is non-refundable after August 3. Click here for more information and registration.