Spring Special for a French Wellness Retreat with Dr Ivy
Soleil et Santé: A wellness retreat for the senses
September 12-18, 2016
Save $100 when you register by May 1!
Last summer, my guests and I escaped the mayhem of New York City and took refuge in a charming French village in the L'Aude department of Languedoc-Roussillon region of France. It is a magical place surrounded by ancient castles, clear blue lakes, hot springs and tranquil farm meadows.
This year we will be exploring this region during the height of the grape harvesting season. In addition to the many of the lovely sites and activities from last year's retreat, I have added some new experiences to our itinerary including a day on the Mediterranean coast which will truly delight the senses. When I design my naturopathic wellness retreats, it is my intention to take full advantage of the French countryside and neighboring forests. If you come with me, you will be eating amazing French food, sharing conversations and memories perhaps a bit in French, relaxing and rejuvenating without deprivation but through pleasure and peace.
N'aimeriez-vous pas à vous joindre à moi?
Wellness Retreat Highlights Include
- Organic farm tour and work experience
- Trip to the spa including 3 special French spa treatments
- A day at a breathtaking Mediterranean beach and coastal village of Collioure
- Hot springs of Rennes les Bain and Alet les Bains
- Shopping at an outdoor farmers market
- Herbal medicine making using local herbs of France
- Ancient Cathar castles A dinner of plantes sauvages (a feast of wild foraging)
- The Gorges of Galamus A visit and French wine tasting at a local vineyard
- Beaucoup d'opportunité de pratiquer le français!
Wellness Retreat Cost (save $100 when you register by April 30)
$1850 per person ($1950 after May 1)
$3500 per couple (a $400 savings) ($3700 after May 1)
*Includes lodgings, daily meals, yoga, all excursions, spa treatments and local transport. Does not include airfare, train or personal expenses.
To Register This yoga and wellness retreat is limited to 8 participants. A non-refundable deposit of $500 will reserve each participant spot. Please register by June 1, 2015. Balance is due by August 1, 2015, and is non-refundable after August 3. Click here for more information and registration.