Feeling Well in a Chaotic World
Saturday June 11, 2016
Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
The day-to-day busyness of our daily lives can easily lead to a build up of stress. Are you managing it properly? If you let it pile up without releasing it from your body and mind, like, gradually you will burn out! As a result you may have as fatigue, depression, skin problems, unexplained diarrhea or constipation, insomnia, headaches and neurological symptoms.
Every wanted to know......
- How can I switch my mood, and press the reset button on my life?
- What kind of life style is a "stress-free" life?
- How should I be eating to have a more relaxed mind and body?
- What is the best exercise routine for me?
- Who should I be spending my time with so I'm not so stressed?
- Are there relaxation methods I can use before bed to improve my sleep?
All these questions will be answered and more!
Acupuncturist and Macrobiotic specialist, Akina Kazama, has invited me to Life Reset to discuss stress, stress related conditions and share the keys to follow stress free life. We will be giving the following:
- Comparison of the current state of health of United States and Japan
- Stress management methods that really work
- The best diet and relationships for preventing stress
- The secrets of kombucha brewing that you can do at home to improve digestion.
Come and relax at an acupuncture clinic with a view of the tranquil south Hayama sea. Enjoy free samples of 5 kinds of special Kampo tea.
In both English / Japanese .
Cost: 2,000 Yen (all proceeds will be donated to the victims of the Kumamoto earthquake)
This event is limited to 15 people. If you have any problems feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The nearest train station: JR ZUSHI/Keikyu Shinzushi St.
- Take any of Keikyu bus Zushi No. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 71
- Get off at Mineyama bus stop (appx 20 minutes ride ). Walk up the slope and see the sign "LIFE RESET" on the right side of the street.